Need help with layers coding help needed

Coding:
INT. CAFETERIA TABLE OL - DAY with TABLE - DAY SHARA.STORIES at layer 1 with COFFEE CUP LARAJANE.WRITES at layer 2 with CUPCAKES 1 ALEXA_EPISODE at layer 2
music int_cafe_radio
@cut to zone 1
@overlay 5931931018067968_TABLE - DAY SHARA.STORIES shifts to -27 -3
@overlay 5931931018067968_TABLE - DAY SHARA.STORIES scales to 1.000 1.000
@overlay 5931931018067968_COFFEE CUP LARAJANE.WRITES shifts to -15 70
@overlay 5931931018067968_COFFEE CUP LARAJANE.WRITES scales to 0.478 0.478
@overlay 5931931018067968_CUPCAKES 1 ALEXA_EPISODE shifts to 78 81
@overlay 5931931018067968_CUPCAKES 1 ALEXA_EPISODE scales to 0.514 0.514
@AMBER spot 1.280 42 -66 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND AMBER is eat_pizza AND AMBER faces right
@speechbubble is 155 193 to 100%
NARRATOR (AMBER)
And before you think I have no friends.
I do, okay.
@ADRIAN moves to layer 0 AND HAZEL moves to layer 0
@ADRIAN enters from right to screen center AND HAZEL enters from right to screen right
NARRATOR
Pause.
&ADRIAN walks to spot 1.280 160 -44 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND HAZEL walks to spot 1.280 279 -41
NARRATOR
Pause.
@ADRIAN is dustoff_loop AND ADRIAN faces left AND HAZEL is dustoff_loop AND HAZEL faces left

How it looks:

Check this out:

Check out this on layers:

Check out this on spot directing:

Spot walking:

Hope all this helps you and good luck!

1 Like

I read it later also hopefully

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since it involves coding/scripting. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

Guys i need help on how to post something, It keeps on saying that i need to add a category!

Here in the Episode Forum? you need to add a category because the topic that you’re posting needs to be organized some way or another. There are categories for everything. But make sure you listen to @Sydney_H and check out the link she posted to know which topic goes in which category!

For Example:

• If you need help with Directing and coding your script, post your topic in the Directing Helps & Tips category.
  • Topics for Art covers, art scenes, art related stuffs, requests and ideas, shops, etc are being placed in the Art Resources category.
  • Do you have an idea on a new feature that might approve the Episode App or Forum or anything Episode related? Post your topic in the Feature + Art Suggestions category.
    – Ideas for new animations or arts? ~ Art + Animations
    – Ideas for the Episode’s Writer Portal? (Like the section for the script where you code stuffs ya know?) ~ Writer’s Portal Features
    – Ideas for the Episode App itself (The app you open on your phone to read Episode) ~ Mobile App Features
  • Errors and Bugs (means actual errors like episode not working or script is loading and NOT directing and coding errors in the script because that belongs elsewhere) that you don’t know how to fix them? ~ Report a Bug
  • Have a chat with everyone in the Community 's corner! I heard there’s even a topic for memes there :grin:

And that covers pretty much about this Episode Forum system! You should be able to understand that the creators are trying to improve the site by re-organizing topics and not having them placed in random places! That’s why the categories exist in the first place.

1 Like

Where do you type the category

When creating a new topic, you’ll see the category tab which is automatically set to “Creator’s Corner”
(Picture below). Click on that then select the right category to place your topic in! :grin:

Oh… Thank you I’m new to this, so I dont know anything really!:hugs:

You’re welcome! Glad I was able to help! Don’t ever hesitate to ask others for help if you ever have any trouble regarding Episode related things! :grinning: