Need help with Muslim characters

I’m not a Muslim and don’t know a lot about their culture. I need some assistance in the outfit category.

Is this appropriet?

Or should I go with something more like this:

1 Like

I think that looks good

This thread may be helpful for this situation:

1 Like

The second one.

Second one definitely, in Islam hijab for women is to cover their hair and body except the face, and if there’s only women she can show her arm and below the knees and hair, but if there’s men present she would cover up, I hope this helped!

5 Likes

If she is only around females, she is able to show a bit more of her body (that sounds wrong, I’m sorry, it’s 12am and I can’t form proper sentances). They can also take their Hijab off either at home, or, again, around ONLY woman.

Around family is fine too.

When I said “at home”, that was what I meant.

I’m sleep-drunk.

I know I just wanted to clarify! :sparkles:

1 Like

I’m muslim!
You should go with the second outfit because I know the legs aren’t really supposed to be shown out like that since there is men like everywhere outside lol

Hope it helped!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh, thanks! I wasn’t exactly sure, I knew about hair and learned about arms a few weeks ago, just wasn’t sure about legs, so thanks for the information!

1 Like

So does that mean if there are no men present she doesn’t have to wear a hijab to sleep?

So does that mean she doesn’t have to wear a Hijab to sleep?

Not at all if she’s alone

Second one.

Summary

Just a note, though: I’ve heard of some slight muslim variations where the women can reveal themselves at home, not when men aren’t around. It’s weird, but…

Second one.

1 Like

Okay, what if she is in the presence of another woman?

Then she can take the hijab off!

Okay thanks, one more thing. How about sleeves? Episode doesn’t have a lot of long sleeve dresses, if there are no men present can she wear short sleeves?

Yes