Need Help With My African-American Character's Skin Tone And Last Name

Hi guys. Anyway, I’m going to have an african-american character in my story soon. Well, he’s most likely going to show up at the beach party in Episode 5. And his name is going to be Michael and he’s going to be one of Benito’s friends and a fellow teammate of the high school football team.

So, if anyone has any good ideas for a skin tone and last name for him, please tell me. Thanks :slight_smile:

Oh and I also apologize for using the term “Black” in my post. That was completely rude of me.

5 Likes

are you black?

1 Like

No. But I have friends that are.

Then please ease up on the use of “Black” and trade it our for african american

1 Like

It depends what specific country he’s from. Do you have a country in mind.

I know that. That’s why I changed the name of the post to African-American.

1 Like

Thank you, thats all i wanted.
For my lighter tone african american characters i use the gold skin tones like (gold04)
for my darker tones i use neutrals

Oh okay. I’ll use some of those and see what would look better on him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah. He’s from the U.S. Either from New York or Atlanta.

1 Like

I meant ethnicity, African, Jamaican, etc.

honestly some black people have pretty basic last names, mine is cline & was almost sailinas from my father. my siblings are harris & hawkins :))

3 Likes

Mine is joshua :joy:

2 Likes

omg reallllyyyy ?? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah ikr so plain, all my cousins have more extravagant ones. :joy:

1 Like

I’m not sure. But I think he might be part jamaican from his dad’s side of the family.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

some of my other family members last names are White, McHenry, & Weatherall :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m only half Jamaican, but they never really have long ones compared to African ones.
Here are some:
Carter
Brown
Fraser
Dacrie-Henry
Titus
(Some r from my family and friends which are also Jamaican :slight_smile: )

Oh okay. I think I’m going to go with Carter for his last name. And I have to make the rest of his family. As well as a personality for each of them, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, good luck. :sparkles:

Thanks. This is going to be difficult.

1 Like