Need help with my shower looking real

Need help with my shower trying to make it look more like the water is running how do we use the rain I guess.

BACKGROUND - NAME with effect RAIN

1 Like

I forget to ask you if you if you can give me example of how I will write this out the right way.

it really is just “with effect RAIN” on the end of your background where tou want the water !

1 Like

for example INT. SHOWER - DAY with effect RAIN

1 Like

So maybe it’s just mine’s acting up in this image I screenshot to show you what I see, but since I wasn’t able to capture the rain falling like it is on my script since I could not upload a short video so I had to add the fake white rain myself but this is how it looks on my screen so in order for me to see the rain on my screen I had to zoom out making the background small to see where the rain was and the rain is on the black part that is not part of the background image and it is on just that one side of my script not on the background screen so when I had my shower background up it was the same way when I zoom out making the background picture small like in the picture I uploaded here why is the rain on the side of my screen and not on the background raining as I see on other stores can someone help let me know what I may have done wrong thank you.

I believe I did the rain just like you showed me @willowkayyy. So I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

sometimes it doesnt preview on the portal even when the code is correct

Ok so most likely it will show correctly in the store once it is published.

1 Like

yes, it should look correct when you preview on the app

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like