Need help with my story and writing together

I just need somebody to help me out and writing together as well. Like writing, codes, and overlay. Please let me know and thank you.

5 Likes

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks but I need someone to help me. I have a hard time doing it my own, I am not very good at English or make codes or overlay. It’s stressed me out. That is why I need partner writing together.

2 Likes

How about trying to give a bit information on the kind of story you are planning to make. Just a small blurb of what the story is about is fine. That way you find the right coder to help you!

Good luck with your search

2 Likes

Hey, are you willing to pay the coder?

If you still need some help I can help you I guess :thinking:

Yes please inbox me thank you.

What price?

1 Like

I can help

I just need help with code and overlay. That part hard for me and thank you!

Sure! Inbox me?

1 Like

You want a co-writer?

5$ per large episode and 4$ per small episode and there will be discounts because my birthday is coming up!! :innocent: :kissing_heart:

Yes please

1 Like

Inbox me please

1 Like

How many?

Sure :kissing_heart:

What do you mean?

Bonjour, je peux vous aidez à faire le codage si vous le souhaitez. En échange j’aimerai beaucoup que vous lisiez mon histoire ( “Le Sacrifice” )et que vous me donniez votre avis. Si vous êtes intéressé, contactez-moi.

I don’t understand I am sorry