Need help with my story description! Pls help!

I need help coming up with a description for my story.

Storyline: last year, fifteen-year-old Stacey Cage lost her brother and she blames his best friend, Jacob Lashers. A year later, she is still mourning the death of her brother, and she and Jacob have a love-hate relationship.

1 Like

As if the death of her brother wasn’t enough, Stacey realizes that the guy responsible might mean something more to her…

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love this!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thank you!

1 Like
  • Mourning your brother’s death you start catching feelings for the last person you thought you could. You blame him for what happened, can you look past that though?

• You blame your brother’s best friend for his death. But when sparks start to fly, will you put love before closure?

1 Like

Thank you! They’re both really good!

1 Like

You are still mourning your brother’s death. What happens when there is a spark between you and the person who you think is to blame for your brothers death? Will you admit the attraction or divert?

Thank you! That’s also really good!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.