Need help with my story please 😭

is the conditions supposed to say the first remembering choice or dose all the remembering choices have to be on there?

1 Like

Hey girl,

Sometimes the errors are a little bit confusing. :woman_facepalming: But I only can make of it that your background is still in review. So, I think nothing else is wrong about your choices. Before I say something about remembering the choices, I have to be honest, I don’t know because I never used it. So, best thing you can do is asking @Dara.Amarie (She can help you out with that. :wink: )

2 Likes

No, not the background the background is still in review I’m talking about the Conditions where the remembering choices gose so I looked online @JosephEvans talked about the remembering choices and I did that but the conditions saids the first remembering choice and not the rest I have 3 remembering choices but only one popped up on the Conditions is that supposed to happen

2 Likes

I think this should be a better picture of what I mean?

1 Like

You also went to @Dara.Amarie’s website (her website is more understanding for me than the YouTube clips of Joseph Evans :wink:)??

1 Like

I looked on there it won’t say on there I go to that website a lot and it does not say on @Dara.Amarie website on what I’m trying to get help on?

and the screenshot is from my story hold on I will take another screenshot zoom on it and then maybe see if that helps

on the Conditions, it says if queen_1
queen_1 is my first choice then there is queen_2 and queen_3 but that is not there if you go through @Dara.Amarie website in the remembering choices you would see it does not tell you about it on there

1 Like

So that conditions window is just to jump to the conditions you coded for ease of access. Listing just the first one doesn’t matter.
I would opt for using “if/elif/else” instead of two elifs, but if it works, it works.

3 Likes

Thanks @HannahTeresa. :wink: I don’t use remembered choices, so, I think @HannahTeresa gave a good option.

1 Like

okay, thanks.

1 Like

thanks for trying and thanks again @HannahTeresa.

1 Like