Need help with naming a story <3

Hi, I need help naming my story, I am a new writer and I’ve already published one story named “Umaworld” (go check it out pls you won’t regret it!), and while I’m waiting for that story to get a little recognition I had an idea for another story. The story is about 2 detective partners that solve murder mysteries together, I’m thinking of either putting it in the comedy genre or the mystery genre but I’m leading towards mystery. If anyone could help I’d deeply appreciate it! also follow my Instagram: @/ trinityepisode for more about my already published story :slight_smile: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

It would be helpful it we got a description

2 Likes

I don’t know if this makes sense but it would be something like short murder mystery stories within a story if that makes sense? something like “Only being partners for 2 months and arguing almost every week, Trinity and Rayan will have to get it together if they want to solve the murders that have been happening in their city”. If you have any suggestions or maybe any corrections I’d appreciate it, like I said I am a new author so I am not really good at writing descriptions. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is hard

sorry :pleading_face:

Maybe “fighting murder”

idk

Title idea: cryptic murders
Description idea: In a city ridden with crime, detective partners Trinity and Rayan only seem to know how to argue. Will they be able to get it together in time to solve the murders?

I don’t know. Let me know what you think… :woman_shrugging:

omg i love it :flushed:. tysm

1 Like

No problem!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.