Need Help With Naming High School and College!

Hi everyone. Anyway, I’m in the middle of writing episode 2 and I need help naming the high school and university/college that my MC and her brothers will attend in L.A. So, if anyone who would help me out with that, that would be great. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

University of Los Angeles

2 Likes

In pretty sure that’s already a name of a school

1 Like

Oof

Awesome. That sounds great. And what about the high school?

Morningdale high school

Really? Okay. Do you have anything better? Because I’m trying so hard to think of a good name.

Oh then
Cardnal area high school

Riverside high

And for the collage

RedWood university
or
OakLand University

Oooh. those are good. But I think I’ll go with Riverside High. Thanks. and @K.Logan, it’s fine. I already went with @Kianaepy’s suggestion. and I think I’ll name the University, RedWood University. and also, what would the high school and college colors be?

2 Likes

Red wood university
should be red
and riverside high should be blue

Ty and since the portal had a lot of blue and white. I think you should go with Blue and White for the colors.

For the high school

Awesome.

1 Like

(A Tree) (A name from said country) High School

Example

Willow Denise High School

It’s fine. I’ve already got the high school and college names picked out already. Thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Np!

Also all my Huffle Puffs where y’all at!

University of Art and Education and WoodDale High School.

Thanks for the suggestion. And will that be a university that the MC will be going after high school? Because I’m kind of going to have her follow in her mother’s footsteps and becoming a well-known fashion designer, even though she’ll probably do Mixed Martial Arts as well.

1 Like