Need help with overlay error!

Hi! So, I have been having a lot of trouble with overlays… As you can see in my script, it keeps telling me that what I am putting is not “valid directing codes” but I followed @Dara.Amarie in her overlay guide step by step! I don’t know what the heck I am doing wrong… Can someone help me??

What exactly error say?

One sec let me take a picture…

Ok so my computer isn’t working lol so I’ll just copy and paste…

The first one says " @overlay THEMES AND LANGUAGE shifts to 18 243 in 3 is not a valid directing command." and the second one says “@overlay THEMES AND LANGUAGE shifts to 321 249 in 3 is not a valid directing command.”

I had the same problem last night… I think the problem is in “AND” it’s confusing the script, it thinks it’s another command. I had this overlay which was approved a while ago, but I used the first time yesterday and I got exactly the same error as you. I ended up changing its name to a different one :sweat_smile:

How do you change it’s name?

You have to delete one you have and upload once again but name it differently, avoid using AND :sweat_smile:

Okay, thank you so so much! I was like panicking because I had looked up like a thousand guides and followed them step by step but it kept giving me an error! I really appreciate it!

No problem! :smiley: