Need help with paypal πŸ™‚ Please?

So guys i need help with paypal :heart_eyes: I have joined forums quite a few months ago and i have worked with many authors to get their story proofread for free but now i have started paid proofreading and i have got a client so, now i don’t know how to exactly get overseas payments :expressionless: like i have my account ready but for overseas payments i have to change my account in a business account but there are no options for coding nor proofreading, so, what should i use ? :woozy_face: Please help me fast :dizzy_face: Thanks in advance :kissing_heart:

Please guys i need help, please :sob: :crystal_ball:

there’s two options for the payer when sending money. there’s friends and family or goods and services options. for goods and services the receiver of the money has to pay 2.9% + $0.30 in order to accept the payment however the transaction is under a buyer and seller protection (you can be eligible for a refund if the good or service is not received or not in stated condition.) friends and family there’s no fee but there is no protection either. it’s up to you but i would suggest friends and family in order to avoid the fee you have to pay

1 Like

I mean like i need to get paid like i need to recieve the money from someone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So, can you please tell me that :kissing_heart: and of course thanks for the help :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crystal_ball:

Please help me guys :sad_panda: please :sob:

? not sure what you’re asking me LOL but receiving money on paypal is not hard you just give them your user or qr code

1 Like

Okie thanks :blush: for the help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You don’t need to do anything. Ask them to send you the money through Goods and Services option in your currency.

1 Like

Oh ok :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you :kissing_heart: :crystal_ball:

1 Like