Need help with story ideas?

hey guys! I have been currently struggling to really pull through with a story idea. i want maybe a story with romance and action? something like the story “rivals.” i’m not really sure. i also want it to take place in high school. ok thanks. any help would be great!

2 Likes

Title: His Swimmer, Her Tracker

Description: You’re team is giving up on you as captain after losing another game. All of that will change when he steps in to help you get back on your feet. Will you both fall in love?

hmmmmmm im still thinking…gahhhh

thank u for helping me but when i say action i mean like a murder or something. the story rivals would be a good inspo.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: well say murder. Ya got meh thinking action romance at school! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lana you should’ve tagged me! I love doing these!!

1 Like

I have not read rivals so i dont know what tht is about as yet. :joy:

1 Like

Girl go for it! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TAG U!! BRING IT ON! :heart::heart::heart::joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Rivals by Monica?

1 Like

yup!

2 Likes

Would you like murder involved or a different crime?

1 Like

what do you mean by that ?

1 Like

Do you want a crime involved?

You’re the captain of the cheerleading squad and your boyfriend is the captain of the football team. A new girl shows up to take your place and your boyfriend. A week later, the girl is found dead in the girl’s locker room, with you being the primary suspect. With the investigation intesifying, you race against time to find out who the murderer is! You begin to unravel years of lies, deceit, and betrayal.

1 Like

that’s rly rly good ahh!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.