Need help with story plot

I’m creating a medieval victorian royal story in the 1800s. Like the regency era. I need help with royal titles, creating different outfits for different social classes and stuff like that.

1 Like

If you go online and search up royal names there’s a large variety or even some mythical ones. Name generators work pretty well. I know Belted Lace Panel Skirt Cotton Blue White is nice for historical ones but I don’t know if it’ll help the early 1800s. Wide V Waist Lace Dress Lace is really nice and I think it would suit for high class. Try watching some historical shows too like Bridgerton (just for names) because that does help although its not very accurate.

1 Like

Thank you!!

I’d do some basic research because Medieval, Victorian, and Regency are completely different time periods with completely different clothing styles and oftentimes even societal views.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.