Need Help With Story Titleee!

I’m writing a story about a girl hacker and her brother’s best friend who are on a mission to find his car that’s been stolen by someone, and they fall in love and etc
I’ve been trying to think of a title, does anyone have any suggestions?
So far the best option is ‘Hackette’, but idk about it.
Any suggestions welcome!

2 Likes

The Hacker
The Car Thief

hm…

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s a really hard title to come up with!

2 Likes

yes lol it all comes from the description but this is very hard to think of. XD

2 Likes

The hacking car thief?
I don’t really have any other ideas.

1 Like

Happy cake day!

Hmmmmmmm… Pretty tough with the small description, you might be the only one who can come up with the exact perfect title.

If I can’t think of a title that describes the entire story, I come up with a title that describes a metaphor that describes the story.

For example...

…if I was writing a story about a summer romance between a positive girl and a guy with a troubled past, and there was a scene that showed them looking at tide pools, with her saying: “Look at these fish trapped in the tide pool. Their world must feel so small. But soon, the tide will come in, and the whole ocean will open up to them.” I might call that story Tide Pools.

So for your story, idk, maybe they have a serious chat about how she suppresses her emotions in favour of facts and numbers. Maybe she chews him out for not keeping his car secure, and it turns into how she keeps her heart too secure. You can turn your focus into making a title that alludes to those scenes. :grin:

Just throwing out a few other ideas:
Cybersecurity
Encryption
Encrypted Heart

:thinking: Or anything related to cool hacker terms that I don’t know; I’m not entirely sure how a hacker would find a car thief lmao.

2 Likes

leaving some clues behind, like maybe drop their cellphone, and car has a gps, hmmm

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I like this one!

3 Likes

Thanks you so much!

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, and I was also thinking like hacking into security footage and stuff like that

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

boom! yeah tht too

2 Likes

If I use one of your ideas, how can I credit you?

2 Likes

readerMessage This title was made by (creator) so go ask him for a title.¨
Thats how you do it

1 Like

Thanks

I have no ideas for the story title but I love the plot please let me know when you publish it because I really wanna read it

1 Like

Oh, idk haha, I wasn’t expecting credit, whichever works haha. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Will do! It may take a while though, I only started it yesterday