Need help with Story!

Honestly, I think that’s rather generic. Have you ever read Venomous? I think that was the spur that started all of the gang stories and I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what happened, except she wasn’t dating someone at first. I think straying from the romance aspect will make it different, stray from the cliches, and add a little meaning to it. We also don’t want to promote any kind of unhealthy romance. If you can make it work, then make it work.

Now I have thought about it I don’t really think that’s a good idea about the jealousy do you have any different ideas

1 Like

Honestly, this is the basis of what I’ve got. Taking away the romance and adding the mystery, action, and drama part of it that you said you wanted should definitely develop the solid plot that you want.

She’s working for a agency that fights for good and is working to bring some type of criminal action down. To pull on the heartstrings that normally authors turn to romance to bring, perhaps her sister is caught up in a lot of mess with that criminal organization. This makes this really difficult for the MC and presents a lot of challenges. Then, for a major twist, the MC finds out that the criminals she’s working to bring down really aren’t the criminals, (which definitely means that this organization doesn’t need to have anything to do with any kind of illegal substances) and the people that she’s been working for have been fooling her all along. How does she recover?

That’s all I got. If you want to incorporate a romance with someone in the organization and not the leader of it, I think that adds a smidge of originality as well. I think that the members are usually the ones that aren’t power-stricken and are the fun-loving and charismatic personalities that I personally fall in love with. I hope this at least gives you ideas!

Yeah thanks

1 Like

Sure thing! Let me know what you decide to do! I’d love to read it.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: