Need help with story :)

Hey :slight_smile: So, I need help with my story. I’m using a book in my story and like saying what the character in the book was doing and then making the character thinking about the character. Am I allowed to use the book in my story? Because I know there’s a rule concerning copyright with books and movies in Episode.

1 Like

You mean some real existing book? Sure you can mention it but you cant make long quotation and the original book can’t be main aim of the story.
You can have your character discus for example in school a book atc… it is all about he “amount” of the original work you will use. I would recomand to write the scene and consult it per ticket with episode to be 100% sure.

2 Likes

Do you have a certain book in mind? Wait, I hope I’m understanding the question… I think it would be okay but I do agree to maybe check with the episode team first. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks, the book is called Eliza and Her Monsters :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not really a long quotation. It’s more of a scene where the characters act out whatever they’re doing but only dialogue and the narrator will narrate the actions.

1 Like

I also read your story on your website and I’m 13 too :slight_smile: wanna be friends?

1 Like

I guess you might be safe with this then.

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much :slight_smile:

SURE! I would love to be friends. What story did you read?

The one on the wix website (: duh

1 Like

I will read any stories you have posted though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I know it would have been that website but I didn’t talk about it on there. At least I don’t think I did. Oh wait, there was a picture of my character… okay. Lol

1 Like

Thanks. OH my story on the website okay I get it now. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah LOL

1 Like

Anyway, so if we are friends now… do you want to know more about each other or something? I can PM you if u want.

Sure, and we are the bestest of friends :slight_smile: that made no sense sorry

1 Like

That’s okay. I’m gonna PM u so we can talk more in private.

1 Like

Totally cool. :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.