Need Help With Tattoos - NOT OVERLAYS

mustread

I have seen a lot of stories where tattoos are used on the characters (for example, Make You Mine or Troublemaker, where one of the characters has fully tatted arms in the story.) I have seen some online tutorials where they use PNG overlays, but the problem with that is the tattoo stays still, and does not follow the movements of the character’s arms. This is not what I am looking for.
Is this feature only a feature of which professional or verified writers can use? Help dudes I’m lost :joy:

This is only for male characters, but when making your characters outfit, there is an item called “Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)”. This will give your character a tattoo on their arm :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks heaps :grin:

There’s only one that is open in the writer portal, I don’t know about “make you mine” (haven’t even heard about this story…) but in Troublemaker the tree tattoo is an outfit that just isn’t open in the write portal :slightly_frowning_face: you can either use overlays or that one Ink tattoo (Classic has some but… Classic, barely any people are still writing in Classic) anyway, good luck!

I didn’t find it. Maybe it’s gone. :frowning:

are you using INK? Because I couldn’t find it for LL, and there’s only one for INK, and apparently for Classic aswell.
Try INK, hopefully it works :). I found it

Yes INK is the only one that has tatoos not LL

i don’t find the tatoo :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

I don’t find the tatoo for the man in ink :sleepy::sleepy:

It’s in the outfit , you just need to type tattoo in search

tattoo

i have it, and i have put it in all his outfits so iff he is undressing him it will show up then or ho does it work?

Yes, you need to add this tattoo to all outfits