Need help with the description

The description:

While escaping from misery, you meet your hot millionaire celebrity crush in a most unlikely way. He drags you into his world, but will he drag you into his heart too? Slow burn

I really like the first half of the description but the second half starting from , but will he drag you into his heart too? makes me strongly question in everything.

How to rephrase it?

1 Like

While escaping from misery, you meet your hot millionaire celebrity crush in a most unlikely way. He drags you into his world, but will he drag you into his heart too? Slow burn

Escaping from misery, you come across your hot millionaire celebrity crush in an unexpected way. He drags you into his world but will there be a way to his heart?

1 Like

That one’s really good, but I’d change it to:
Escaping from misery, you unexpectedly come across your hot millionaire celebrity crush. He drags you into his world, but will he drag you into his heart too?

2 Likes

That’s awesome

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Uuh, love that.

2 Likes

You’re welcome

1 Like

In a bid to escape your misery, you cross paths with a hot millionaire who happens to be your celebrity crush!
Pulling you into his world, can he lure you into his heart as well?!

^
It’s the best I could come up with… considering the very short 180 character limit! :weary:

2 Likes

this is next level sh-t :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’m gonna assume that’s a compliment?! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

oh, yes, a big one :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Aww, well in that case… thank you! :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.