Need help with throwing overlay!

So I’m trying to make the tomato seems like its thrown by someone off screen and it hits my character’s face and then it falls down. I did @overlay TOMATO create on my script but on the preview screen it didn’t show up at all (pic included below). All I can see is the box around the tomato but not the actual overlay, in another words it’s like the overlay of my tomato is there but it’s somehow invisible. And I know it’s not about my layers because if I put “with tomato” after my background then it is shown, but because my scene contains zooming and panning so I figured it’d be best if I do the @overlay TOMATO create thing, but like I said it didn’t show up. I need help please.

you have to set the opacity of the overlay too

1 Like

oh shoot, ok let me try.

1 Like

Oh thanks! It worked. Also, do you know how to make it seems like someone is throwing it and it hit my char’s face? Like it goes horizontally from the left side of my screen

1 Like

have u tried to set the inicial spot, one a lil bit higher and then the final spot at your characters face? sorry, idk much abt overlays :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s all good, I’ll figure it out eventually haha. Thank you so much for helping tho! :two_hearts:

1 Like