Need help with Title Name

Hey, I am writing a new story and I can’t think of a good title. My story is about a girl who lives with her dad, stepmom, and 2 step sisters who are annoying and treat her like a maid (kind of like Cinderella). She goes to school and is like invisible. One day she’s in her room and a fairy godmother shows up. The main character wishes to become another person for a day. She turns into a beautiful girl but it only lasts until 10:00pm. She starts to wish this more and more and she attracts the attention of her many love interests since now she is popular and beautiful. One day her fairy godmother has to go away now that she has made the main character happy. Now she has to live like herself and come clean about who she really is. The other events are revealed in the story, that is basically the main plot.

What is a good title for this story, or a story description?

1 Like

Is she getting that thing for one day only?
Then maybe🤔
One day Cinderella :sweat:(first thing came in mind :sweat_smile:)

No it isn’t just one day, its as many days as she wants until her fairy godmother has to go away. But that would have been a really good title if it was one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sweat:ohhh…then maybe
Until there is magic (lol😓)

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: