Need help with transitioning fading..pleasee

every time I place the characters on where I want them to go and do a animation I add the fade in black transitions.

every time I use that transitions the characters pop up first then the transitions play like it shows the characters first then plays the transitions…how do I fix that?

2 Likes

Hi @Bamboo_less hope you are doing great. Could you send a screenshot of the scene you are talking about… :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

okie dokie

1 Like

&transition fade in black
@CHARACTER spot # in zone #

1 Like

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 1.11.55 AM

You need to change your @ to an & so that the characters will already be in their spots, so when the transition happens it’ll be smooth.

2 Likes

Also, add the clipboard to the character chosen, before writing the spot code, the use &MOM spot…
then once you’ve done that, use the @transition fade in/or out black and it should work.

1 Like

ah thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No prob :white_heart:

Yes. What @Brat said is the same way I would code it.

1 Like

ah do you know how to get a full picture view with out having the black boarders show?

1 Like

What do you mean by black boarders? It could mean that you need to use the @zoom reset command.

Am not getting you… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 1.27.22 AM

i want to do this but you see the black around the picture? i want to only show the picture but in that view so all my characters could be seen at once

2 Likes

Oh, that background probably wasn’t sized properly if that’s the case, because that shouldn’t be showing at all. Anyway, on the web preview click on show helpers, then click on the zoom tool and you can zoom in on that background to your preferred size, then copy the scaled code into your script.

Click on show helpers then a drop down of options will appear choose the camera option. On the bottom left their will be 3 clickable choices. Zoom, focus and Reset. Choose reset so that you can show the picture only…

1 Like

yeah but if i zoom in only like 2 or 3 chairs will show…how do i make all the chairs show?

1 Like

Like I said here, if you had zoomed in on a previous scene, use this command if that is why the black things are showing.

But if the background was uploaded with the black boarded, I suggest you edit the background by cropping out the black boarders, then use a resizer to size the bg to the episode sizes.
Here’s a resizer:

The picture is divided into zones meaning that it can’t show the whole background as one zone…for it to fit the phone’s dimensions. So if you have everyone at the dining table utilize the pan tool… It might not show everyone at once but it will show everyone within the zone of the background. I don’t know if I have made sense… :thinking::thinking::thinking::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4: