Need Help With Writing My Story ( Co- Writer ) ANY Available?

How does it look?

1 Like

i’m so sorry i’ve been a bit busy, but expect it to be done within the next 3 hours at least! i have to just take care of something (aka stupid homework that i wanna get done before monday! :sob::sob:) :grin:

also, update: the link isn’t working. like it’s just sending me to the episode homepage, but not to your story… is that the correct link? if it is then there may be something wrong with my phone and i’ll figure it out :joy::joy:

This is what I’ve done so far

1 Like

looks good so far! :grin:

what about the X? I’m also confused on how i’m suppose to put my outfit in correctly in because I put “Outfit 1”{ and it turned Red

1 Like

i suggest that you check out a @Dara.Amarie template! she has a ton of dressing game templates! it’s easier than creating your own.

Also, how do I suppose to start writing the actual story? Do I have to use codes for that part as well?

I copied and paste her character customization template the female one so far and it say it’s an error but I don’t know where or how to fix it?

1 Like

Idk I don’t think it’s working for me. It us keeps saying a error and a X on the line that is wrong. I don’t know what else to do. I’m not sure this working out for me. The codes are confusing me, everything is confusing me now.

Remember to add an @ sign.

I went to the person you told me to go to and copy and paste it but when I went to save & preview it says it has errors? Here is the link so you can see what I’m talking about. It’s https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/story/Social_Media_House/1

1 Like

hey! it’s not letting me open it, can you send me a ss?

Okay

1 Like

^here ya go

Thank You. Do I highlight what I have first then press Ctrl + A or do you mean when I’m copy and pasting from the recommended person you told me about template?

1 Like

i’d just do it from the script, but you don’t need to highlight anything! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.