Need help with your script?

Attention! If u want help with ur script wether is either a bug or an advice to make it better, reply to me here and I will be really happy to help you tag your friends or other people if they need also help n I would help them!:blush::grin:

By the way if u reply to me n I donā€™t answer back immidiaetly, it dosent mean that Iā€™m ignoring or rejecting u I promise that I will tend to your problem as soon as I can.

My goal rn is to help writers be successful with their episode storiesā€‹:+1::blush: and if u ever need advice to how to make ur story better, be sure to tell me how n I would be glad to help youā€‹:grin::grin:

Also donā€™t forget:

There is still lots of spots available so click on the link and be part of my story and be sure to tag ur friends and other episode lovers to be part of the funšŸ˜Š

I need help.

1 Like

What is the problem?

Well thereā€™s an error. (sorry for late reply just got pack from school)

Itā€™s ok :blush: can u show the error please

Lol. Wait thereā€™s no error sorry. Itā€™s just a warning. But I still need help.

Alright lol and what do u need help with?

A walking position.

So u want it to walk to a spot?

Yes.

Put @CHARACTER walks to spot (whatever number u out) in (whatever time u want)

Thanks I also need help with something. Like if you do titles.

Ok tell me what it is

Title: UNKNOWN
Genre: Fantasy
Description:
After waking up from a long concusion in a hospital, loses all your memories. You try to gain back your memories by falling asleep.

I was thinking of calling it ā€œSweet Dreamsā€.

I think u should call it: AMNESIA or Fading memories

1 Like

Okay :wink:

Be sure to tag people or tell people to come to this thread if they need helpšŸ˜Š

And if u want to be a character in my new story just click the link

Iā€™d love too. But um what is it called.

Just click on my profile and there will be all my topics