Need Help Writing? Planning? Developing Your Story/Characters/Plot? Come here! I can help!

Do you have writer’s block? Are you a new author? Do you need help developing, planning, or writing your story? Well, I can help! I’ve made a complete guide of how to develop your characters, plot, and story along with helpful tips and tricks to write your story! All you have to do is join a Google Classroom with this code: 42en7b5 and you’ll have a story set in no time at all! I post guides so you can do whatever you want at the time you please and you can always reach out if you’re having a problem!

Reading this over, I sound like a commercial :joy:

23 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Google Classroom-?
That site I use for school?
Okay I’ve gotta try this-

4 Likes

Wow :open_mouth:
this is kinda cool

3 Likes

My friend set one up with her alt account and I was like “Wow, google classroom has another purpose…”

3 Likes

:joy:
Can I work on the “homework” whenever I want to or…?

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s not really homework. You don’t have to turn it in or anything. It’s for you to help your character grow and expand.

3 Likes

You can work on it at your own pace and ask if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Okay. Good to know that it’s not actual homework :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know, nobody wants more homework :joy:

2 Likes

This sounds like a cool idea! I’ll join :eyes:

2 Likes

New Post!
“Great Beginnings” - the guide on how to start your story - Out Now!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

I don’t mean to sound pushy, but can you make an assignment called,

How To Finish Your R&R Entry In 7 Days While Having to Deal With Writer’s Block, School, Having Only Two Brain Cells, and Procrastinating At The Same Time And Trying Not To Cringe When Realizing How Behind You Are And The Steps Needed To Finish Before You Explode?

2 Likes

Yes, actually, funny coincidence. My next post was going to be how to overcome writer’s block :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

New Post!
“Writer’s Block? No Problem!” - a guide on tips and tricks to overcome Writer’s Block - Out Now!

1 Like

Hey! i need some help with my story :grimacing:

1 Like

Ok! Join the classroom, I’ll be posting more about planning the storyline this afternoon.

This is really cool but I suggest you maybe add some more people to help you post more things on there!