Need helping on how you all do this

I need to know what you all use for when you make someone jump off of something on to the ground. I one of the kids in my story is jumping down off the bed but I don’t know what to use to make them do so. I’ve seen others do it so I know I can.

Do you mean you want to use the ink animation jump_loop to make them jump and then having them jump off the bed and land on the ground? :thinking:

I tried the Jump_loop but like she jumps like 3 times no matter what I do. :confused:

You want her to jump only once? :thinking:

Yes

@TAYLER walks to spot 0.525 170 432 in 2

@TAYLER is jump_loop AND TAYLER spot 0.525 176 252

&TAYLER faces left AND TAYLER is dustoff_loop

This is how I have it right know.

OK maybe do this:

@ GIRL starts jump_loop THEN pause for S THEN GIRL is another_animation

Replace S with a number of seconds - 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1, 1.1, 1.2, etc.

1 Like

Okay I’ll try this thank you I’ll let you know if it works or not. :slight_smile:

Sorry i can’t test it out right now, not on portal but it’s worth a try you can try cutting off the jump animation.

Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for trying :slight_smile: but she still jumps 3 times. :frowning:

Hmm, try:

@GIRL starts jump_loop AND pause for 0.4 THEN GIRL is idle

:thinking:

It’s still not doing it. :confused: I guess if I can’t figure it out I’ll just have to make it where she just goes from the bed to the floor with nothing in between…

Sorry, she does only one jump I think and then stops abruptly so it looks strange. But I’m sure you’ll figure it out :heart:

We really needed just a jump animation, not just one that came with a loop :wink:

1 Like

I got it to kind of work using the stand_up instead thank you for try to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

and yes just a jump not jump loop

It would def help :wink:

1 Like

Yes it would :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.