Need highschool playground backgrounds

I need some highschool playground backgrounds. It shouldn’t be some football stadium, please.

1 Like

Do you mean an outdoor sporting oval or indoor sporting hall or something? I’ve never seen a playground at a high school…

I don’t know what they call it in your country, i guess a PE ground.

1 Like

At my high school we had a green field that was used for soccer, football, cricket, etc and we called it “the oval” but other terms like “sports field/oval”, “sporting field/oval” are correct too and refer to the same thing.

A “playground” in my country is this:

This is called park in my country, I mean we can call it playground as well. But we usually refer to the sports field of school as playground

I know what you mean, my old middle school had a ‘playground’ because it was an elementary and a kindergarten combination…um unless you’ve found what your looking for, would these help?

And in case you want to know, yes these are copyright free from a website I got and are safe to use

1 Like

This isn’t what I was looking for, but these are really beautiful, especially the last one, I will use this in my story.
I was looking for a ‘sports field’, and I found one on episode itself.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

hey don’t worry about it! glad I could help, happy writing<3

Hi ! I’m thinking of using the bg, are you sure they’re free to use ???

yes they’re completely safe to use. I got them from a copyright free website, just don’t take credit :relaxed:

1 Like

Okay thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like