Need ideas for the title of my new story

I’m writing a story about a girl who gets accepted into a beauty school and while she’s there she learns about a girl who used to go there but went missing. As time goes on weird things start happening around her and she is unsure of who to trust. I’m not sure exactly where I’m going with this story but I have a very basic plot so far. I don’t want to give too much away but this is a story with murder, stalking, and lots of mystery, but also lots of light-hearted and funny moments.

It would be cool to incorporate something related to beauty into the title, but it’s not a must. I just suck at titles so I need some help

2 Likes

“Beautiful Mysteries”?
“The Secrets Underneath the Beauty”? (Long I know)
Idk tbh lol

Idk, lol.

• Beauty Mystery
  • Murder of a Cosmetologist
  • Cosmetology secrets
  • Beauty Problems

Beautys shadow
Shadows behind the Beauty
Cosmos shadow (get it like short for Cosmetologist )
Hunting/ Chasing Beauty

I don’t know lol

Cosmo just reminds me of the Fairy Oddparents

cough to stay on topic

• Roaring with Beauty and Murder (or you can replace murder with secrets or lies idk)

My beautiful disaster

Cover up?
(like make-up or a crime cover up)

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story feedback and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

beneath the lipgloss

Beauty Lies
The cracks of foundation

Behind the Beauty?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.