Need limelight characters for story!

Characters

Character Summary

LYRA: She’s a sinner and her sins consist mostly of adultery. She is caring and adventurous, but if she see something (or someone) she wants she will not hesitate to go after it. She knows that she draws attention to herself due to her looks, but that doesn’t stop her from doing anything. (Shes’s a hoe)
DEMETRI: He is also a sinner his sins consist of theft and compulsive lies that have had deadly consequences. He is a Klepto. He has his inner demons, but on the outside he presents as the bachelor. He’s the ladies man, and does everything he does for his own gratification, whilst not caring for the other person. (He’s a tool)

Outfits

1 Like

Thanks a lot for these!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

NP! Let me know if you need anything else. :blush:

1 Like
Character

Sinner or non sinner: Non sinner

Personality: Awkward, shy but confident when she’s with people she knows well, she lost her mother so she usually looks sad.

Sin committed (if he/she is a sinner):

1 Like

thank u for ur character!:heart::sparkles:

No prob :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Heaven &’ Mercedes are foster sister. Also Heaven &’ Jacques are a couple been dating since 9th grade. And Naomi is the girls best friend. All 3 girls live together.

She isn’t afraid to speak what’s on her mind. She loves to have a good time, and she could also make some rebellious choices that won’t end up good. But if you get on her bad side, you will wish you never did. She always wears the latest fashion.

Doesn’t care much for drama, but will stand up if you mess with somebody he loves. He looks like a rude dude but once he speaks he’s a sweet heart. Show affection towards us girl whenever and wherever. Only has about 3 close friends.

She’s a bad a** female, always in some type of drama, doesn’t care what people think about her. She has a bad temper. The scar on her nose was a result of a very very bad child hood. Has a job nobody knows about… has a cold heart and doesn’t care about anybody, only Heaven, Naomi &’ Jacques. She is bisexual.

The mother of the friend group. She is body Positive and try’s to help others with their confidence. Doesn’t like drama and tries to solve the problem as fast as possible. Don’t like to party but once she has a few shots in she is a goofy and fun person to be around. Loves to take pictures. Always wearing a headscarf because of her curly hair.

P.S~ credit @heaven.episode4 on Instagram

1 Like

If this is still open here you go!

Description

1. Name:
Bella
2. Appearance:
charactercard2
3. Sinner or non sinner:
Sinner
4. Personality:
Edgy, intimidating, kind once she likes you, unforgiving
5. Sin committed (if he/she is a sinner):
She’s a fallen angel who was kicked out of heaven for murdering an angel family who didn’t save a mortal baby from being drowned in the mortal world.

Hope you like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Are you still looking?

1 Like

yep :>

Sense your still taking characters :grin:

Fill this thingy:

1. Name: Miracle and Treyzere

2. Appearance:

3. Screenshot of character:

4. Outfit (optional): you can choose whatever outfit you want

5. Sinner or non sinner:
    Miracle is a non sinner BUT Treyzere is a sinner

6. Personality:
    Miracle is sweet but spicy when tested,caring and VERY sarcastic
    Treyzere haves a anger issue(im in denial about it) but over all shes nice till she is tested and once you get on her bad side RUN

7. Sin committed (if he/she is a sinner):
    Treyzere didnt do nothing MAJOR just killed her sisters bully and some vandalizing :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Name: Sunny Ray

Appearance

Sinner please lol
Extroverted, hardworking, but will manipulate if no other choice I guess haha
Sin(s) committed: Pride, Envy, Wrath, and Lust Sorry for so many, they just all fit :skull:

Fake backstory(?)

Anger issues and violence lead my friends and I in the back of a police car. Flirted my way out of it or something. Friends still got in trouble. Their parents paid them out and I was jealous. There, uses all the sins I listed above :joy:

1 Like

If you still need anyone:

Sinner or non-sinner: Non-sinner
Personality: Overthinker, sensitive, kind, and quirky/sarcastic with people she knows
Let me know when your story is out sounds cool :heart:

1 Like

1 Like