Need members for a NEW project

So… I started @/Epi.Creatives - a group on Instagram with a whole lot of lovely members within the group… Anyway, we’re working on our first story and it’s taking a while and as a result, we haven’t posted much on our social media SO I had this idea :point_down:t3: :point_down:t3: :point_down:t3: :point_down:t3: :point_down:t3:

Why not fill our social media with a range of different content; Coded Interviews, skits etc, much like what you find on YouTube channels like WatchCut or Buzzfeed but our own original content and as the rest of the group are working on the story that we’re yet to release, I wanted to get more members to join and work solely on this idea for Instagram as a team…

1. Coders - For coded interviews and Skits
  2. Writers
  3. Editors

Thanks in advance x

5 Likes

do you have an insta

1 Like

@/epi.creatives and @/kax_epy

1 Like

@CrimsonCat6 - What do you think of this idea? I’m going to split the team in two where one group is focused on the story and the other group on this idea. X

1 Like

I’d love that! I think it would be a really good idea since we’ve posted almost nothing and aren’t gaining many followers, :sweat_smile: so I think this’ll be great to do while we work on GoC.
Also, sorry for not being active in the chats. I’ve been VERY busy lately so I’ll try to catch up when I can! :heartpulse:

1 Like

@PrincessAnu

Hey I will love to join the free, I can code and writer and am a outfit creator :hugs:

1 Like

I can join as a writer, chracter card, outfits and splashes and can also be a interviewer

1 Like

What’s your Insta username?

What’s your Insta username?

Stop falling asleep, Kax

Its tk_epiwriter

1 Like

It’s debalina_epi_2008

1 Like

Lol, I was meant to tweet this not post it here…

1 Like