Need military backgrounds

Hello,
currently writing a military-themed story that takes place in a haunted winter forest. Do anyone know where I can find backgrounds? Like a winter military base, etc.
I would be so glad if you could help me! Write down below if you have some backgrounds/overlays you want to share or if you know someone that has these kinds of backgrounds.
Have a great day!:slight_smile:

1 Like

So, she doesn’t have winter ones, but @amepisode on Instagram has some military backgrounds on her drive. Though the exterior isn’t winter themed, she also has a lot of interior backgrounds that you could use. But you should alway credit her and you should leave a follow (:

1 Like

I know about her backgrounds, and I absolutely love them! Unfortunately it do need to be winter ones since it’s a big part of the story. Who knows though, maybe I will use one of the interior backgrounds? Thanks for helping though c:

1 Like

So, from what I have understood from her guidelines you can change them, but you still have to credit her. So maybe you can add some snow to it yourself/ask someone on the forums to do it?

Oh, that’s a good idea! Thank you!(:

1 Like

Absolutely no problem, always happy to help!

1 Like