Need more members! Short Story Writing Group!

Hello! My name is Amealia and I am the founder of a writing group. You may have a few questions but just read this and hopefully I can answer them all. We currently need more members due to some of our no longer doing their part.

How is this not normal?

In our story each episode will be special and unique. Each episode will have its own plot and short story. They are all different generes therefor you get to choose what you please to write. Each episode is a short story lasting one episode.

How do we talk?

We will be using discord. You can access it through their website or app.

Do I have to know how to code?

Yes. You must know how to code before coming into our group. If you do not know how to code you will be kicked from the group. Each member must be able to pull their own weight and help the group.

What would I be doing?

In our group each member does the same thing. You are given an episode to write and code for. You are given a due date to have it done by. You have roughly a month and a half to do an episode. How this works is you are given an episode number for you to do. You will be given access to the same episode account everyone else in the group will share and you are to make a short story and code it.

What all would I need?

You need to be able to code, write your own short story, and be active.

How often would I need to be online?

In our group we take attendance (this would later be explained in the group). In standard eastern time! You must be online at least three days a week unless you talk to me before hand.

How do I join?

Fill out this form . . .

Form

Name to be called in group:
Why would you like to join:
Can we trust you to do your part:
Can you code your own story:
Can you write your own short story:

Feel free to ask any questions

1 Like

My name is Joanna, I would like to join because I’m very active on here and enjoy to write, as well as right in groups. You will be able to trust me to do my part once I start something I finish it type of person. I can code my own story as well as code my own short story. I would like to join your group IF you feel I would be a good member in the group. :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Name to be called in group: Lexisode/episodes_bylex
Why would you like to join: I love this idea! I also think it’ll help keep my writing flow going constantly thinking of new ideas!
Can we trust you to do your part: yes!
Can you code your own story: I can!
Can you write your own short story: of course!!

1 Like

@GiadeLynn123 @episodes_bylex you have both beed added to the group chat

bump!

Hey, my name is Emi. I would like to join because writing a whole episode story is hard for me and the idea of having a small story in one episode sounds really nice. My episodes will always go into a Fantasy, Drama or Comedy way and i can’t write Romance, Thrillers or Horrors at all. A bit off a downside for me is custom overlays, i can’t make them so i may need support on that. I can code perfectly fine. And as i said before, i can def write my own short unique story.

My question is, do you make a seperate account or do we send the script to you? How do we make that work?

1 Like

We would all be making one large group account. If we did it on for say my account not everyone would be getting the credit they deserve.

1 Like

Bump.

Name to be called in group: Lia
Why would you like to join: I’ve got an idea for a story and this sounds like fun!
Can we trust you to do your part: I only have one story to update but I’m not in a rush to update it.
Can you code your own story: Yes!
Can you write your own short story: Yes!

1 Like

I’ll add you to the group chat and explain everything tomorrow.

okay cool!

1 Like

Name to be called in group: Rachael (Rachel but with an A)
Why would you like to join: I would like to have someone or some people to work with and I am always writing! Writing makes me calm too!
Can we trust you to do your part: Yes, but I go to school from 7 AM to 2:45 PM but it won’t be a problem!
Can you code your own story: Yes! I started one, but I haven’t gotten to finish yet my third episode yet, but I just started 2 days ago.
Can you write your own short story: Yes!

Hope I get in!

1 Like

Am I in? Sorry just a little excited😅

1 Like

I’m sorry but you are not. We were looking for five members only. If we need another one (which may be soon) would you like me to ask you before I ask others?

Sure!

1 Like

Bump!

Do you still need members?

1 Like

Yuppers! The reason this thread looks so old is because I used this for the original creation of the group as well. We just opened the group to more people.