Need name for my character (Help Me PLZ)

community

Hi guy’s my name is Riley and I’m making a story and I got no name for my character can you guy give me some name or last name please it would be very helpful for me :relaxed:

I think Blue would be a great name.

thank you :relaxed:

No problem

I really like the first name Mya. Any flower (hence Dahlia for example) make fun and bright names, too. Once you think of a first name, think of a letter that would go well with the first name, one with a ring to it. Take that letter, and google last names with the letter. For example, J goes with Mya nicely, so “Mya Jinkins” may be a cool name. Or for a flower based name, “Daisy Brown.” Hope it helped it’s what I do with my characters.

Going with @Dahlia_Blossom’s flower idea: I’ve always loved the names Bloom, Rose, or Fleur. I think Bloom would go great with the name Riley!

You could also try something classic like Caroline, Clara, or Emma.

Rick, Ryland, Or Dennis

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: