Need new people to talk to!

Yep. :roll_eyes: Y’know I already really like you lol

1 Like

Hi Ai I’m new to forums also writing. I am always on episode reading new stories and I have forever wanted to write one so I just thought to myself “just try” and here I am lolll :joy:

2 Likes

AWW thank you so much and the same for you, it is soooo hard to meet new people sometimes…

1 Like

That was me when I started writing tbh :joy: I was so excited when I learned you could make your own episode stories (the first time I started “writing” I tried mobile creation but I deleted that so now it’s long gone and thank goodness for that)

1 Like

That’s nice
Welcome to fourms
Hope your stories a success :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you so so much Ai, it means a lot :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I tried on the app too because I struggled with coding but a few youtube videos later and I’m getting there slowly but its going somewhere :joy:

1 Like

You’re welcome :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah practice and questioning and trying is really the key to it! When I first did it my first version of one of many unpublished stories had all basic directing but now it’s slightly more…advanced? I guess?? But you got this! I believe in you :grin:

Yes definatly and yeah I get exactly what you mean and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

Hellooo

2 Likes

How’s it going kate…

1 Like

Going good thank you hbu?

1 Like

Living life like i need to and thankful

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @katie_seabourne !!! I look forward to seeing your story published!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Good and very good then

1 Like

Thank you so much and I will let you know when I decide to publish it!!!

2 Likes

Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I also know when you publish it???

2 Likes

YES of course you can, you’re like my new best friend because you were so nice to me :joy::revolving_hearts: