Need new splashes please

I need new splashes for my story Mate Bond: The Burning.
Type:
Advanced zooming
Mature themes and languages
Follow me : Instagram lovelylauren.writes

Information:
Hayden (MC)
Tan skin, thin brow,spiked hair platinum blonde, round piercing eyes blue, defined triangle face, button nose and smirk lips blush.
Skylar (MC)
Tan skin, round seductive brow, beach wave cayenne hair, upturned bold eyes green, round face, upturned nose and blossom lips blush.
Zayne (brother to MC)
Tan skin, thin brow, unstyled faux hawk charcoal, stoic almond blue eyes, square jaw face, button nose, smirk blush lips.
Hazel (sister to MC)
Tan skin, soft angel brow, straight platinum blonde hair, upturned bold blue eyes, oval face, upturned nose, blossom blush lips.
Lauren (author)
Light skin, seductive arch brow, beach wave purple hair, upturned bold toffee eyes, soft heart face, upturned nose, blossom blush lips.

Ideas:
Mature themes:
Hayden pinning Skylar to wall undressing her top (like pulling down showing shoulder) as he kisses it and she has eyes closed looking up.

Zooming:
Zayne and Hazel arguing with each other.

Follow:
Lauren looking cute with a wink. (Galaxy background preferred!)
With Instagram name and follow for updates and sneak peeks.

Clothing and pictures of character below!!

I could make them! When do you need them by?

Can you make me a splash as well?

Of course! Do you need examples?

1 Like

Yes please :slight_smile:

I’m going to pm you.

1 Like

I would like them by at least next Wednesday 9/19 if possible. But if you needed more time I could wait I don’t want to rush you.

Okay. It might be a little after that, is it okay if I send them one at a time?

That’s fine, whenever is fine with me. (: I have ones right now so it won’t be a big deal I just need new ones cause we’ll i like change lol

1 Like

I get it! I’ll try my hardest.

Are you still doing it (correction: Is this still needed?)

Yes, I haven’t had anyone make them for me (:

I can help, check out my art thread if u want