Need New stories: R4R

Finished! I really like your story and added it to my favorites, will definitely keep reading!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m in for R4R! :heart: If you’re interested, please DM me on here or on Instagram! :yum:

Here’s my story:

Title: Under Your Control
Author: Linsee H.
Instagram: @linsee.stories
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 5
Style: LL
CC : Full CC for the MC and LI.
Description: The mysterious hot stranger you meet at college awakens forbidden desires within you. Will the burning passion survive when his criminal family discovers you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5988716646694912

Title: My Gamer Boys

Genre: Romance

Author: @Streampaw

Description: You love videogames… but you have no friends. The solution? Make friends with two HOT gamer boys. Friendship is all you want, right?
CC, Art Scenes, Minigames, Choices Matter, Points System.

Chapters out: 6. I will update every 1-2 weeks!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550056843018240

Cover:

Finished! I’m sorry for the lack of screenshots I was literally so invested OMG! I’m definitely gonna keep reading because WOW like I literally love this story.

2 Likes

Aww thank you! :pleading_face::black_heart: gonna start yours! I forgot about this

don’t worry about it! take your time

1 Like

Finished! let me know when you are finished with mine!

1 Like

I LOVED it omg. :pleading_face::heartbeat: ink is my fave, so I was thrilled to read it. This was such a unique story, and I love the effort you put into it!

1 Like

thank you so much!

Hey, i’ve released my new story​:heart::revolving_hearts:. Here’s my story and make sure to dm me on instagram or pm me or comment below if u want to do r4r
Title : Against All Odds
Author : Junaha
Instagram : @episode_jun
Genre : Drama
Episode : 3 released
Style : Limelight
Love interest : 1
Choices : Choices matter but not a major effect in the story line
Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6201164585172992

Stay safe and do let me know if you like it💜

Hey everyone! Thanks for the thread.I am a new author.I’d be really happy if you’d take a look at my story.
Title : Don’t Go,I need your love
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama,Young-Adult Romance,Comedy
IG :nurunkitapdunyasi
Description :Defne begins a dangerous game by agreeing with her enemy to win over her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this love-lust game?
Story Link: episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

finished! let me know when you are done with mine and sorry for the long wait!

1 Like

Hi! sorry for the long wait but I finished your story, I accidentally started 5 without realizing lol. So you can just read 4 of mine <3 Let me know when you’re done reading my story and I hope you have a good day/night!

I’d like to do a R4R with you ! I’m publishing this week so when I do I’ll be Sure to send you the link and I’ll for now read your story !

thank you! I’ll be sure to read your story when it comes out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!

Send me a PM if you’re interested in doing a R4R! :grin:
I’ll read three episodes of your story in exchange if you guys are willing to read three of mine.

Title: Entangled
Author: Wistful_Haze74
Genre: Fantasy (+romance and mystery)
Chapters Released: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Full CC for the main character
Limited CC for the love interests, (for story purposes).

Description:
Alternate realities coexist. Through the use of forbidden magic, realities were altered for power. Will your choices help overthrow the King or will it reveal the truth?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6486510399586304

background credits : episodeassemble and Wincy_yellow for the background of this cover

If you wanna do a R4R lemme know!

Genre:
Fantasy

Episodes:
4 (soon 5)

Other:

:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

Link:

:blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle: :blob_turtle:

Done, am really sorry for taking so long, exams held me back…
Your story is amazing and the directing is awesome, I will be waiting for uddates​:star_struck::blue_heart:

Done! I read 4 chapters, sorry for the lack of screenshots and for the long wait, let me know when you’re done with mine!

I would love to do r4r with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
reply here or PM me if you’re interested :yellow_heart:

:sparkles: Story details: :sparkles:
60 MINUTES AHEAD by Anna
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Genre: Adventure
Style: LL
You volunteer to be the first human to test time travel, going only an hour forward with time. But when you leave travel pod, all other humans are gone. (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951939237445632
I send screenshots as proof.
Cover: