Need ONE New Male Love Interest (LL)

Hello everybody!! :wave:t4: I’m in need of one new male love interest! His name can’t be Kai though!! I would appreciate very much if I could get some help on this! (If you come up with a guy, please drop his details in the comments) :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

2 Likes

I like choosing names according to the nationality And personality of the character🤔 so where is he from?

1 Like

See that’s where I’m having trouble at… I can’t figure what his nationality/race is going to be! :woman_shrugging:t4:

What does he do in the story? Like how to describe his personality?

He’s a very flirty person, a little bit goofy and business smart. Also he’s a very caring person to my MC and his family.

I like the name Jayden. :thinking:
There’s a lot girl :joy::joy:
Maybe you can search on Pinterest it’s so rich with ideas🤔

1 Like

Massimiliano (Max) a businessman from Milan :wink: young flirty and absolutely close to his family (and maybe a low-key hopeless romantic :grin:)

2 Likes

oof, you should give him an Italian name

1 Like

ok what do y’all think about him? (for a muse)

2 Likes

I’m fond of the name Garner :kissing_heart:

There’s a few online baby name databases, and often you can search by a meaning keyword, so if you wanted his name to describe his character, for instance.

or

https://www.babycenter.ca/baby-names-finder

or

or

or

Or, here’s a random name generator page I use a lot for D&D:

Prokly most advanced site for newborn baby names. We have unique and attractive names worldwide for girls and boys. names have history, its origin, meaning, gender, and How to pronounce the name. Names are categorized by origin and religion.