Need opinion , vampire stories

Heloo!
So…me and @Nazee_writes have been thinking of making stories together…
We wanted to create something epic…something readers will get attracted to and something that will make the readers want to read more…we sit together…and always make plots…of all genres…FANTASY, MYSTERY, ROMANCE…
But today…we thought of a plot that included vampires…so we want to know how much readers love vampires…
Some maynot like this mythical blood drinking creatures…but some on the contrary may love it!
Common! All of us know how successful the VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE ORIGINALS AND THE LEGACIES and much more series and books and even episodes have been!
So … i wanted to know how wud u like to read an episode about vampires? Do u like the appearance of vampires in stories?
If yes or if not pls do tell in detail so others can opine about ur opinions too
AND ALL OPINION MATTERS!!
We really wud love to hear out your opinions before we get deep into our stories
I know i havent said about the plot much … its bcoz i want to know only about vampire appearances and reference…not how the plot is!

Thanku so much for reading!! Pls do reply!
I love you guys so much!!

I am tagging a few ppl who i wud love to get opinion from​:two_hearts::two_hearts: and maybe a few random tags
If u want to get removed pls PM ME!

@auwoowa
@Ariiiii @bellahartwells @Normal_Is_Boring @Celestial_Night @ChanelN @diana_creates @dxrling @Episoidewriter007 @ellaxrc @FeraligatrFTW @GalexieReed @gl.livie @hollywood.episode @ItsTerra @IndigoCat @Jellishfish @Khushirawat @Keisha.Epi @Laeli07 @lotus10 @monkeyman_678 @MMG @Nightflower @Olivia0207 @CosmicIvy @QueenBee101 @Rockified @SexyKitten @Teenager_Girl @Uglygh0stt @ViolettaMoon @Willowbean @xxOlivia_Meganxx @xuwrite @YourMom @yikko @ZephEpisode @Zey @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adilistic.stories @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @ImAnAlien @Brynida @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata @Creole_KareBear @annalilac @pri.2112 @DOVE6 @Ao_writes @blanche_writes @Ashh36
@JennIzzy_Love @HazelBourne @juliewrites @Cathie_epi @scarlettm
@episode_katherinee @Tara3 @elixr @tessa28 @Megs_alt @lucky_mima @Raitlyn @lanafrazer_episode @Emma_episode_03 @Qettix @ksenia.stories @soph.writes2000 @sophookles @Alusza @janinestories @Marion @MyaShadow

25 Likes

Go forr ittttt! I got this plot idea once, & @Zensthetic has seen a glimpse of it too! So, if you both need any help or anythinggg lemme kno :white_heart::angel:t3:! Vampires will always have a special place in my hearttt :heart::vampire:t3:! So, i’mma be greatesttt hypee for you Okkkayyy :wink::white_heart:! Thank me later lmaooo jk haha :cupid::relaxed:! A bestt of luckkkkk for it :sparkling_heart::teddy_bear:!!

6 Likes

Thanku so much!! Aah another vamp lover​:sneezing_face::sneezing_face:
Any damon fans here? Or perhaps klaus😉

5 Likes

OMG yass!!! All the best of luck!!!
Looking forward to read your awesome stories ! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hello sister :wink::sparkling_heart:!

4 Likes

Thanku!! Cant wait to start on it too!!

3 Likes

:joy::wink::heart_eyes:
Omg !!!

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me! :white_heart:

I have mixed feelings about vampires :joy:
I would definitely give your story a chance but I can’t promise that I would finish it :see_no_evil:
It’s a personal opinion and I think that there are A LOT of people who love vampire stories so if I were you I would go for it! :white_heart:

3 Likes

Thanku so much for ur opinion!! And i hope we can make this story possible!:two_hearts:

4 Likes

I would love to read your vampire story because I love vampires :smiling_imp::vampire:t2: To be Frank, I love drinking blood :shushing_face: there is a story behind it lol. Go ahead and make it!! I WILL BE THERE TO READ IT!!!

4 Likes

Okay, so I’m honestly not the biggest vampire lover out there, and I usually avoid vampire stories… but if that’s something you’re passionate about, do it! I’m sure you’ll have many fans :wink:

6 Likes

Awww thanku so so sooo muchh!!
And lmaoo i d love to hear ur vampire story( drinking blood) :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thanku so much for ur support​:sneezing_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::cry:

4 Likes

You’re Welcome and sure why not!! I will just PM you the story :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sure!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, you know me, sugarplum, I’m called Sk_Supernatural because of the very same reason that I love all supernatural stuff, so I’m ofc your biggest supporter out there, you don’t even have to ask :wink: :woman_shrugging:t4: Go for it, I got your back! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Aww thanku so much hun!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Omg, this is SUCH a good idea! I support you, go for it!

3 Likes

Thanku so much😁

4 Likes

Thanks a lotttttt guysss!! For ur opinions!!
And thanks for supporting me and @Zensthetic soo soo muchh!!!
We love u loads!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes