Need opinions on my custom poses

It looks really good, but I’m making some edited character poses too and you should take care that you follow the character lines correctly, then it looks more like a natural episode character. What I mean is in the first picture of your examples it would look good if you would make the upper arm look like it is part of the forearm, because at you picture it you can see a part of the upper arm that actually shouldn’t be seen. Like this it looks a litte more natural:
Sunny Edited Poses

If you have problems with following the natural lines of a human body just go to a mirror and do the pose approximately like. Look how the lines goes and try to make the edited pose as similar as possible.

4 Likes

Thank you that’s really helpful :blush:
I actually hadn’t noticed the arm so thank you for pointing that out :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

your stuff is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than mine :pleading_face: this is why I try to find others to do them for me because i just-

fail fail failllll

2 Likes

Nooo :pleading_face:
I bet your stuff is better than mine

2 Likes

nah nah

2 Likes

You’re welcome! If you have any problems you can ask me!

3 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Of course :blush:

3 Likes

i tried to make someone a cover and it flopped. ur better. period. I just need more practice :joy:

3 Likes

I have personal experience with that! One day you’ll create good covers! Just practice as often as possible!

3 Likes

Yeah same :joy:
I still think you are good but you can always practice to get better :heart:

3 Likes

Girl it doesn’t look good,
it looks amazing :relieved::heart:

2 Likes

Omg thank you :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

@Sunny.epi I make custom poses and I think these are really good! If you ever need help making anything let me know. My examples.

What animations did you use for the second example?

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face:
Your custom poses are so freaking good!!

I used idle_worried_kneel, cheer_loop and cry_sob_loop

1 Like

Welcome, and I love your poses! Comes in handy in my story :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Tell me if you need one for your story :sweat_smile: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

I love you thank you!

1 Like

Np :blob_hearts:

1 Like