NEED! Outfit Designers and Coordinators

I am in need of outfit designers and coordinators to make outfits for the main character of my upcoming story. My story is going to be in Limelight so I will need people to design outfits in LL of course. If you’re interested, I will tell you all about my story and how I would like these outfits to be coordinated. You can either comment down below or DM me on Instagram @brianam.stories

Thank you in advance!

5 Likes

I’ll try to help, not sure if I’ll manage to… But if you need someone, I’m here :blush:

2 Likes

Okay, if you’re interested, I won’t turn down your help. I don’t want to stress you out or anything.

3 Likes

No, it’s okay! Maybe we can talk via PM so you can tell me everything and I’ll see what I can do?

2 Likes

Okay, sounds good to me. Just send me a PM so we can chat.

3 Likes

what does the coorindator do?

1 Like

It’s basically a person who coordinates clothing. They put clothes together that matches and goes together.

1 Like

Are you still looking for more people or…?

1 Like

Yes I am!

2 Likes

I’d love to help!

1 Like

Do you wanna communicate through insta Dm or pm here in forums?? :thinking:

1 Like

Whatever works for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay! I am going to need multiple outfit designers anyway, but no more than about 5. I don’t need that many doing something I can do on my own, but I’ve decided to let other people come up with outfits.

1 Like

Instagram

1 Like

I’ll Dm you in Insta :smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted your message :disappointed: I am so sorry. Can you DM me again?

1 Like

Oh, No worries, Sure! :+1::grin:

Do u want some outfits…still🤔

I love making outfits

Hey @Briana_M , if u don’t need more personal designers you can visit my shop for occasional requests here or if you’re still searching a personal designers I would be VERY happy to help you!