Need Outfit Designs!

I’m writing a story in Limelight with a ton of characters, and I’m drowning trying to keep up with all of the outfit changes lol.
If anyone is interested in sharing outfit ideas that fit this description, please post them here and if I use them, I’ll credit you :wink:

Outfits:

• Limelight
  • Male and female
  • Style: Midwestern, woodsy, simple (none of the characters are exactly fashionistas)
  • And it’s currently summer in the story, so no heavy winter clothes :joy:

Any ideas are appreciated! Thank you :slight_smile:

Oh also, I just want to note I have over 150 outfits for this story already :woman_facepalming:t2: so there might be some overlapping of ideas lol.

5 Likes

@Eliseclairmont might be able to help! She is a goddess with outfit making!

2 Likes

I can help, if you still need it! xx

2 Likes

Always willing to help if you need it, just PM me specifics

2 Likes

Awe thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m constantly posting outfits on my Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode :blush:

2 Likes

Yes please! All ideas are welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll check it out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you need help I’m available as a personal stylist, I’ve worked with many other writers on outfits and I would love to help! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

That would be awesome! Feel free to message me or just post ideas here! Both work for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can also try to help if you don’t already have help!

1 Like

I need all the help I can get :joy: I have dozens of characters so feel free to share any ideas! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay. So what exactly do you mean by

?

1 Like

PM me with details, then! xxx

A good question :joy: So the characters live near the woods which is pretty relevant to the story, so flannel is great, or outfits for hiking, things like that would be a good fit, but the outfits don’t have to be flannel or hiking related lol

1 Like

Awesome!

Will do!

1 Like

I’ll try!
I’ll send you screenshots of the outfits (with the articles listed in the screenshot) via PM when I’m done.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here are some ones I made:

On character:

On character:

On character:

(In case you don’t want the bikini bottom)

1 Like