Need outfits(LL)

Hey, I’m need of some outfits. Limelight. Reply in this thread or PM me, if you can help. It’s a big project. Here are the details,

Details

FEMALE

1. Sassy but not so much of skin showing outfits. It’s like badass girl yet not a show off. Can use whatever you want(just avoid dresses). Most preferred colour Black. But you can use EVERYTHING else. There’s no rule. (6-7 outfits)
  2. Casual yet stylish outfits. It’s like definition of fashionista in comfort. Can use dresses too. No preference of colour, can use anything and everything. (6-7 outfits)
  3. Crop tops and jackets. This a combination that always looks great. It’s like a cute yet sexy girl. No colour preference. Can use anything(just avoid the use of fur jackets). (6-7 outfits)

MALE (avoid suits and crop tops in all)

1. Cool and bossy look. Preferred colour black. Can include jacket if it looks good. (6-7 outfits)
  2. Casual yet Hot. No colour preference. Can use anything. (6-7 outfits)
  3. Sexy and stylish. (Avoid use of excess pattern coats). No colour preference. (6-7 outfits)

Rn I need these outfits, so PLEASE if someone can help. Also, if someone can be my personal outfit stylist, that would be GREAT! But its not neccessary obvio. I will surely give credit for the outfits. The deadline is 26th Oct.

2 Likes

I can help you with all the outfits dear!
Dm this bitch if you are interested
IG - @_angryybirdd _
If not PM love!

1 Like

i’m sure one of these outfit shops could help!! <33

1 Like

That’s great! Can I pm you?

1 Like

Tysm!

1 Like

ofcourse love!

1 Like

no problem girl <33

2 Likes

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for outfit designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

These are Grreat! Thanks a lot! :sparkling_heart: How do I give you credit? :blush:

1 Like

My insta is @somekid.episode

1 Like

As you have got outfits I don’t think I need to make any more, dear
All the best for your story

1 Like