Need overlay for the background!

Hello, so I recently used this background and I need overlays for the bed and the chairs in the back. Can anyone help me to make overlays for this? btw, this is background from episode

Do you know the portal name? I might’ve already made overlays for this background ( I made a whole thread and drive a while ago and made overlays for episode backgrounds that weren’t usable like this one. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

It can be seen when you put a cursor on the pic: INT. EURO HOTEL ROOM FLIPPED NIGHT

2 Likes

oh, lol. I didn’t even put my cursor on the pic lol

I actually haven’t made ones for this (set) of backgrounds. OP, I have a zoom meeting that’ll last about an hour, but if you don’t mind the wait, I’ll be happy to cut out the overlays you need and I’ll add them to the drive for everyone else as well :slight_smile: I’ve been trying to make overlays for all the ones Episode didn’t give them for and I suppose I just forgot these lol

2 Likes

I’d love to wait! Thank you

1 Like

So my meeting wrapped a little early and I went ahead and cut out overlays for the Euro-Flipped version you needed in day and night.

Hey I hope this helps :heart:

IMG_20240131_000623-removebg-preview
IMG_20240131_000520-removebg-preview

1 Like