Need overlays & backgrounds? I got you

If you need any overlays or backgrounds I can help!

5 Likes

could you resize backgrounds and overlays?

1 Like

yeah. you can resize them when your coding it or you can resize them before you import them to episode. if that makes sense lol.

1 Like

could you resize backgrounds and stuff for me? I have a lot, so if you want too, i can send it to u rn

yeah sure! are you trying to make them like smaller or bigger? or like are you trying to rotate them?

1 Like

um, i need the smaller.
I want to import them into episode so i can use them in my stories, but all of them are too big. The width has to be 640 and the length has to be 1136

i have a lot, but u dont have to do all of them if you dont want to

Oh, it’s okay. send them to me and I’ll resize them for you!

which ones do you want to be overlays?

1 Like

one question, the purple room with the purple bed, if you dont overlay that one, would the charcter still be able to sleep and sit on it? Or does it have to be overlayed for that to happen?

It can be a background and your character would still be able to sleep on it

1 Like

ok, so what exactly is an overlay?

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 8.50.00 PM

these are examples from what i use in my stories.
people use things like food overlays and character overlays because episode don’t have most things😭idk if i’m explaining it right

3 Likes

Oh ok, i got it. All of the chairs, food, and the backpack i want to be overlay.

and drinks too

let me know if that work. because when i tried to use it to see if it would work is went through

1 Like

no, it didn’t. U don’t have to do this one! Ik that i sent it, but you don’t have to do it. sorry
u dont have to do this one, or the nighttime one of this

ok

1 Like