Need proofreader for my story for free📝

Hi, there i need proofreader for my story for free, help! :pleading_face::sparkles:

1 Like

ok i have some spare time if you wish to send me the story :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay here’s my story HERE’S MINE
Story title: UNTIL I MET HIM
Genre : ROMANCE
Description :When Ameli elopes with her lover, her father, kidnaps Andrew , who knows Ameli’s whereabouts, along with two of his friend. But Andrew falls in love with Alicia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4893237613101056
Cover:

1 Like

But have you done proofreading before? Is your first language English :grimacing:

1 Like

to answer your second question, no, my first language isn’t English, but I use it on a daily basis and write my own stories in English rather than my native
and to answer your first question, this is really my first time proofreading, but identifying grammar mistakes is pretty easy for me and I will point them out (unless they’re intentional or for the sake of orality)

1 Like

Okay, do it😭

1 Like

I can maybe do that too if u want :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay I can give you my another upcoming story, but I have some questions first! Have you done proofreading before? Is English your first language??

2 Likes

Hey! I can do ur proofreading too…And to answer ur questions…Idk but yea I am not a native English speaker but English is my first language in school…And I can also point out grammar mistakes and other mistakes…I can help with both Grammatical errors and directing errors…I recently started proofreading and I am enjoying it :grin::grin:. Let me know if u are interested :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I have done and not first but still I know English from starting so

1 Like

Hey lovely! I’ve recently opened a shop!!
English is not my first language, but i grew up learning it - so i’m pretty advanced with it!
I’d love to proofread your story :two_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay💞

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.