Need proofreader for my story

I can!

I can also help!

Hey, can we talk in dm?

Are you willing to pay? Paid proofreaders are more advanced and experienced.

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re still looking but I thought I’d reply just in case.

Are you active, everyday? Yes, I try to be, unless I have some reason not to.
Is english your first language? Yes,
Have you done proofreading before? I have never proofread an epsiode story before but I have proofread.
Do you promise to not leave in the middle of the story? I will stay 100% committed

hey there! I’ve proofread over 50 episode stories so I’m very experienced in this area. I’d love to proofread for you if you’re in search of a proofreader.
I will read through your text and correct any spelling and grammatical errors. I also fix sentence structure when required.
I’m fluent in both American and British English so I can work with anything.
Feel free to contact me (PM) if you want me to proofread your story :revolving_hearts:
I do charge a very minimal fee which can be negotiated too, thank you :relaxed:

and now to answer your questions,

Are you active, every day? yes
Is English your first language? yes
Have you done proofreading before? yes, been doing it for over a year!
Do you promise to not leave in the middle of the story? yes, I am very committed to my work

1 Like

I’m was looking for free :sweat_smile:

1 Like

that’s okay, I totally understand! Would you like me to suggest some proofreaders who would do it for free?

Yeahh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suggest me their instagrams if they have!

this might help you!

Oh, okay do you know some more😃

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you for recommending me!!

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll definitely check them out! :revolving_hearts:

Heyy if you are willing to pay the proofreader then I’m up for it :slight_smile: Two people will proofread it for double check and you have to only pay for one!
Your script will be fully error free you don’t have to worry about it and the prices are also cheap.
Text me on my instagram if you want us to proofread your script.
My instagram : haven.arts_

1. Yes, I am Active Everyday.
  2. Yes, you can say it’s my first language because I have been taught that since my childhood.
  3. I have proofread many stories.
  4. I won’t leave you in between and will stay and help you with your story dw <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.