Need Proofreader for R&R contest story

Hi everyone! So, I’m basically done with my entry, waiting for overlays to be approved and beta readers to be finished reading my story. I’m in need of a proofreader that could proofread the script of my story for any grammatical errors.

3 Likes

Hi, if you need help you can PM me…English is my native language so I’m fluent :joy: :blush:

1 Like

isnt deadline today

1 Like

the deadline is Thursday (the 18th)

2 Likes

just cheked, reason I thought it was today was because I looked at date earlier today and saw 15 which is today, but it actually said this.

Summary

Remember to allow at least 3 business days prior to the contest deadline for your backgrounds, overlays and story cards to be reviewed. This means you should plan on submitting them no later than Monday, March 15th, 2021. You may not add, change or modify story cards, backgrounds, or overlays after the entry deadline until the winner’s shelf is announced.

1 Like

Nis HELLO!
NIS PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS THREAD AND DIDN’T TALK TO ME!

1 Like

Lmaoooo MAKAYLA😭

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.