Need some assistance in finding a good story

I like the story “to bad for you” from Christine

1 Like

Thank you @annabelb & @Arim !!

Speak by @J.Miley is amazing. It is currently 88 episodes long with the final two episodes supposed to be published in the next week or so.
Currently you can customize the MC and love interest, but rumor is she will be taking customization out when she revamps it down the road.
It has a TON of plot twists and will make you laugh, cry, swoon, and scream. Miley is the cliffhanger queen and knows how to make your heart ache.
Highly recommend it.

3 Likes

I was going to recommend to you: H & V: Bad to the Bone. but you’re looking for completed stories! Trust me. By the time you get to episode two, you’ll love it.

1 Like

Loving Latino , if you want a romantic and dramatic story .
Whiskey , a fantasy romance

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Stories since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Note to all members: This thread is not for promoting your own story, but for recommending stories that fall under the specifications of the OP. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Iridescent, Your Secret Admirer, Crossed Paths by @Days, The Night We Met (completed) by @BarS, Invariably, Oblivion, Changes, The Pact, THE PACT, Rebounding with Bad, Somewhere along the way (completed), My Skater Lover (completed), My Episode Lover (completed), Maid For You (completed), AFTER SCHOOL, American Boy, A Fetish For Perfection (completed), Stolen Moments,
The Spicy Payback by me❤️.

4 Likes

i think you’d enjoy Adrenaline. it’s won awards for directing and it is such an emotional story

2 Likes

My bae :sob: @dayheaven
thank you!

3 Likes

Always❤️!

2 Likes

I love you!! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

BeFunky_photo__1541325807_47588
BeFunky_photo__1541325807_47588.jpg800x515 494 KB

Plot:

This is the story of Anne. She was adopted at the age of 2years old and lives in a very nice house in Virginia.
From an external point of view her life seems like a dream but her reality is more a nightmare.

Her adoptive mother hates her and never accepted her.

Anne is in love with Carter, the house maid son, and he is the one who makes her happy.

What happen when Carter has to leave?
What is Anne plan to leave?
Someone she will met will change her life.

Find out in:
If it was meant…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: If it was meant…(Ink)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

:kiss:Love you guys.:kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

Reckless by MoonFlareStories

it has a lot of choices, the choices change he storyline, lots of outfits, lgbt options, few cliches, and advanced directing

basically you are hired by this rich man to keep his three affairs from tangling at whatever cost

1 Like

Hey girlies!!!

I need your help in finding a funny :heart_eyes: - well written/entertaining episode stories? except for EXAMPLE - the typical cliche stories ;- -“first kiss” (typical ending plot) or “pregnant by my teacher, etc…” I have nothing against these stories, its just in my opinion these type of stories are just boring for me :joy::joy: (oh and by the way these 2 are just examples, im sorry if ive “offended” or displeased by my examples but Ive read way to many of them) Ive just finished reading “SPEAK” by j.miley! and let me tell y’all that that story was such a rollercoaster full of emotions!! it was bomb asf! another couple of my favourites is by bukii “Psycho” and “living with the vampire brothers” those two stories were just too funny! :joy: I definitely recommend reading those, but since ive just read these stories all other stories I find are slightly boring :woman_facepalming:and considering y’all are helpful and always find awesome and interesting stories, I need you lovelies help :kissing_heart:

Preferable stories that have full customisations and are completed :innocent::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you heaps @AnnieAEpisode for the recommendation!! it was a beautiful and well-written story xx

1 Like

Thank You so much !!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Take a look at my story.
Story : Defeat
Author : Butterbuds
Genre : romance, thriller, drama
Storyline: Dealing with Todd’s syndrome is ain’t a joke . But Jovan manages all .
Will Keerthi’s love change him or will it become the wreck of their relationship.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6052861253320704

1 Like

Aching for the Bad Girl :wink:

1 Like

Of course :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Title: Reckless

Author: MoonFlareStories

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama

Style: Limelight

Info: This story has a money system where you earn money to purchase things in-game rather than the annoying gem thing. It also has scenes where you tap things in the background to make selections, choices that matter and change the story. You can customize your character, gain friends, and have your own interactive closet

Description: You’re off on your own in the city. But being young (and hired by a rich businessman to keep his affairs separate) it doesn’t take long for you to sweep up a giant mess cc cm

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5735134442422272

Cover:

1 Like