Need Some Characters for My Story! Hero’s needed! Full!

I am going to enter the newest contest with a story I have had in the making for a while now. I don’t want to give out to much detail about it but in this the main character, Eve, will be a villain. She will be working for the villains and going undercover as a student in a prestigious hero school. I need some hero’s in training aka students and some villains. With the powers please be original if I think your power is to basic I will change it.

I no longer need villains
Please DONT be afraid to have a character with blue skin, vampire teeth, eye veins, etc. this is a fantasy story and it can all be side effects of the characters power it is alright!
Here is a filled out example of the form using the main character, Eve’s, information.
THIS IS IN LIMELIGHT

Example

Name: Eve
Hero Name: Shadow
Villain Name: Starlight
Power: Shadow Control; Can control shadows, her own is like a second person to her.
Drawback: Her power is harder to control in darkness and she may have trouble getting the shadows to listen to her when she is in the light.
*Backstory (optional): I am not adding hers here.
Character Details: Skin: Rose 01, Brow: Arched Natural Brown, Brow Color: Chestnut Brown, Hair: Long Straight Loose Bangs, Hair Color: Blue Black, Eyes: Round Downturned Wide, Eye Color: Blue Aqua, Face: Heart Soft, Nose: Defined Natural, Lips: Full Heart Pouty, Lip Color: Fair Rose Matte
Character:

Villain Outfit:
Hero Outfit:

Explained

Name: Your character’s name
Hero Name: This is only if your character is a hero and this is the name they will use as a hero
Villain Name This is only if your character is a villain and this is the name they will use as a villain
Power: This is their power please give it a name then describe/explain it
Drawback: Every power needs a drawback so explain what their’s is
Backstory (optional): This is mostly for Villains to explain why they are now a villain but hero’s can have one as well
Character Details: I need all of your character details here
Character: I need a picture of your character here
Villain Outfit: Here you can list their villain outfit or simply take a picture of the clothing listed like I did. Only fill this in if your character is a villain.
Hero Outfit: Here you can list their hero outfit or simply take a picture of the clothing listed like I did. Only fill this in if your character is a hero.

If it is in bold I can come up with it if you would rather not
Form
Name:
Hero Name:
Villain Name:
Power:
Drawback:
Backstory (optional):
Character Details:
Character:
Villain Outfit:
Hero Outfit:

4 Likes

Name: Dark Claw
Villain Name: Dark Claw
Power: Can vaporize anything he touches.
Drawback: His eyes are very sensitive to light. Per time that he uses his ability, he becomes 15% more dizzy.
*Backstory (optional): He used to be a hero called “El Gato”, but in a fight, he got accidentally transported to another dimension. His mind became twisted in the process.
Character Details: Skin: Neutral 10, Brow: Round hick, Brow Color: Blackjet, Hair: Short Curly Fade, Hair Color: Blackjet, Eyes: Deepset Heavy Lid, Eye Color: Red, Face: Diamond Soft, Nose: Button Wide, Lips: Medium Heart Vampire Fangs, Lip Color: Dark Apricot Matte
Character:

Villain Outfit:

Dark Claw is really mean, but also helpful to villains
Btw, thanks so much for this chance! good luck with your story!

2 Likes

Hero Name: Extraman
Power: Superstrength, flight, lasereyes, superarmor
Drawback: Burns his eyes when he overuses his lasers.
Backstory (optional):
Character Details:
copper 02 raised s, blackjet messy wild,black dark wide almond deep,brown pale triangle chiseled grecian narrow small heart, beige gold matte
Character:

Hero Outfit:

1 Like

Thanks for the characters!

1 Like

Message me if you need some more! I have plenty!

1 Like

I will see if I still need more in a few days I might message you.

2 Likes

Okayy

1 Like

Ooooo I wanna do this!!! :heart_eyes::purple_heart:. Can I send dts in a little while?

1 Like

Name: Azula Collins
Villain Name: Blue Shadow
Power: Replication (touches anyone with power I will absorb it and it becomes my own)
Drawback: More than 3 powers absorb adrenaline will shock her body and she will have a seizure
Backstory (optional): When she was 3yrs old she was in a freak accident and lost both of her parents she had a little sister her name was Bella and she also survived they went from foster home to foster home until Azula joined a gang “Golden Lions” Bella and Azula lost all communication with each other. Azula went on a mission to wipe out their rivals “White Roses” but she didn’t know that her sister was part of the gang and Azula killed her sister. Azula has a twisted mind and sometimes has PTSS from certain smells and sounds
Character details: Skin: Rose 3 Brow: Arched Short Brow Colour: Jet Black Hair: Short Wavey Asymmetrical Hair Colour: Light Pink Eyes: Female Generic Eye Colour: Red Face: Diamond Nose: Round Button Lips: Full Round Pouty Lip Colour: Pink Beige Gloss
Character:
Azula
Villain Outfit:

Azula values loyalty and honesty she hates liars she wears a mask to cover her face because she also values privacy

1 Like

Sure!

She seems really interesting I can’t wait to use her in my story!

Thank you so much I also forgot to mention she is good with guns and knives

1 Like

Name: Katrina Delao
Hero Name: Black Angel
Power: Light and darkness
Drawback: If used longer then one hour, she will faint
Backstory (optional): When she was 14 a villain killed her parents in cold blood and right in front of her. That day she swore to never let what happen to her, happen to anyone else. She got her hero name from a good from of hers who passed away.
Character Details:
Body: Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Arched Thin (Deep Brown)
Hair: Straight Medium (Deep Brown)
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide (Brown Dark)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Beige Gold Matte)
Character:Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 9.55.53 PM

Hero Outfit:

1 Like

Name: Kiki Stratton
Hero Name: Purple Or sometimes “the purple spark” :laughing:
Power: Enhanced Audiokinesis: can replicate and manipulate sounds, voices and can create bursts of power with her voice and some instruments.
Drawback: Combining her vocal and instrumental powers can create even more powerful attacks but would leave her vulnerable during a necessary recharge a.k.a a last resort.
Backstory (optional): A former up and coming singer who was shocked by a defective soundboard while recording her debut single.
Character Details:

(let me know if you would prefer for me to type this out and if you want a better picture)
Hero Outfit

I changed the hair (long side shave;black dark) and lipstick (dark amethyst gloss) for her hero costume because I think it looks better :sob::sob: Also realizing she was supposed to have a scar :woman_facepalming:t5:
Let me know if I did anything wrong or something. Have a good one, can’t wait to read!
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the character! Could you explain her power more?

Thanks for the character!

I forgot to ask but what is his name?

His name is John Extra

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

What scar was she supposed to have?