Need Some Characters for My Story! Hero’s needed! Full!

She can basically use lighting kinda magic and shadow magic. (if that make any sense???)

1 Like

scar eye left 00-03, :sob:. Sorry
:purple_heart:

1 Like

I understand thanks for clarifying

1 Like

No problem I just didnt want to use the wrong one.

1 Like

Bump!

Hey me again! I messaged you on your insta but you didn’t respond.

1 Like

Oh sorry I must not have seen it.

Name: River Dillard
Hero Name: -
Power: Control Over Ice: Ice transmutation: (Transform objects into ice by touching them) and ice creation.
Drawback: if she uses too much her power her body temperature lowers and she loses consciousness - and at the extreme she dies
Backstory (optional): -
Character Details:
Body: Neutral 02
Brow: Arched Natural Scar (Dark Brown)
Hair: Messy Sock Bun (Pastel Blue)
Eyes: Round Medium (Brown Dark)
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin (Rose Light Nude Matte)
Character:
Schermata 2020-02-01 alle 18.52.51
Hero Outfit:

1 Like

Thank you for your character! I just added her.

1 Like

Bump!

Some tags :yellow_heart:

@LatishaTheGirl @xosignorina.backup @Frey @LAKSHITA2124 @Ayu @TheParisLover @BrookeTurner @Natasha.Brown1 @writerren @sayykim @smal9927 @Jessica.C @AshlynG @Monster1229 @Tay11 @Faith.episode.cats @Grimm_writez @Episode.Christi @Tropical_Hurricane @lanafrazer_episode @veronika.epi

8 Likes

Hey :blush:! How are you today?

1 Like

Are you still open for requests on characters?

1 Like

Of course! And yah I’m doing well :yellow_heart:

1 Like

That’s great! I’m glad you’re doing good :heart:. I can send you my character in a few minutes, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

That’s alright.

I’m finally finished :joy:. Sorry for the wait!

Ezra's Summary

Name: Ezra “Blitz” Shaw
Hero Name: Blitz
Power: Highly skilled in weaponry and Martial/Street fighting. Her ultimate ability (related to her backstory) is called “Wrath”. When Wrath takes over Ezra’s state of mind, it causes her to become destructive, malevolent and ill-minded (she becomes an anti-hero at times). She doesn’t always see eye to eye on everything, but she is a spunky, compassionate, confident, and humorous individual with a good heart.

Drawback: Since she was little, she always had a very weak heart. In this cases, it’s a problem if her blood pressure goes up and causing her to become vulnerable from chest pains.

Backstory: It runs in her family of becoming the best of the best. Ezra always wanted to become a officer in the Military. So at the age of the 14, she enrolled in a special Military Academy. Everything was going great until, a explosion hit the facility and wiped out many students and staff. Which left her to be the only survivor left. The nuclear radiation from the explosion also caused her to have a split personality (Wrath).

Blitz's Details:

Body: Cooper 07

Brow: High Arched Angled (Black Jet)

Hair: Lob Bangs Blunt (Black Jet)

Eyes:: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye (Brown Black)

Face: Heart Soft

Nose: Defined Natural

Lips: Full Round Pouty (Red Garnet Matte)

Outfit:

ONLY can be used by: Kai_09 & A.O_writes

2 Likes

Hello @Spade.02

I will send my character!!

Name: Latisha
Hero name: -

Power: if she is mad she can make fire balls and she can burn a city with her power so she can be really dangerous!!

Drawback: but if she is scared the fire will have the control over here, then she can’t control her power anymore!!

Back story: I don’t know :sweat_smile:

Hair: Hair flip - black dark
Face: diamond
Skin color: copper 09
Eyebrows: arched thick- black dark
Eyes: deepest downturned - black brown
Nose: round broad
Mouth: full heart pour - violet

Clothes: you choose!!

2 Likes

Form
Name: Freya Ainsley
Hero Name: Silver Storm
Power: She has the power to control, manipulate and bring about storms and hurricanes. She is very quick and fast in doing things.
Drawback: If she uses too much of her power, her chest begins to hurt and she might end up dizzy.
Backstory (optional):
Character Details:
Body- Gold 02
Face- Diamond Long
Nose-Pointed Downturned
Lips-Small Heart, Beige Pink
Eyes- Deepset Almond, Hazel Dark
Hair- Long Curls, Dark Brown
Brow- Arched Short, Dark Brown
Character:
Above :arrow_up::arrow_up:
Hero Outfit: