Need Some folk that wants to brainstorm WITH me for NICE scenes in my story

I want some fresh ideas from different people for my story so ya wanna? Lemme know

Sure!

First off, what’s the genre?

Comedy/ action

Aight

1 Like

Alright so some nice scenes. Hm, depending on what your story is about…

Action Scene- Bar fight, street fight, hm, home fight or something else. hmmm
Comedy - Funny jokes about something or someone, now im not good with comedy. So maybe have a funny scene with a food fight, a dye, hm…

1 Like

Foooooooood fight love food you just brought me an idea!

1 Like

Food fight!!! Get me a HUGEEEEEEEE PIE! XDDDD

1 Like

HAHAHAHA HECK YEAH just gotta find the overlays but that will be alright so I got another question real quick? Do you know anything about the overlays some people use in their stories it are the characters they used to use but then it’s a overlay and the eyes are moving? I just can’t seem to get it as clear as they have? Do you know how they do that

2 Likes

all of them are overlays that they use, they cut out the eye from the character and they upload it as overlays.

Hmm aight thanks

1 Like

I don’t know how they code it, its going to take a while to know how to do it, first. So hmmm more funny stuff, maybe like a car ride then something funny going on. Hm…what else do u need.

So I saw that you make turteriols what does that mean?

1 Like

My start of the story isn’t as good as I hoped, I can’t seem to make it any better or any better code or whatever I also need a idea for the purpose of one character

2 Likes

Tutorials mean that you are demonstrating what to do when you are coding. Like for example, I am showing you how to make a character run, and I show you how to do the code for it.

Ooooow that’s so useful tho if i ever

1 Like

Is this your first story you are working on?

More like my first serious story I’m working on HAHAH I made a thousand and I gave up because I didn’t like the start or the story line or whatever this is the first that I actually feeel

1 Like

If so, U GOTTA give it a shot. It’s pretty awesome when your learning how to code, but its going to get a bit longer for u to get used to it but keep on practicing and watching tutorials to help you. Joseph evans tutorials are the best you can check out.

And okay, believe me, I did the same. I started a story but then I gave up, but now I publish my story and Im working on more. Now, the start of your storyline all starts off with your plot.

So like let’s say you have your plot already, think of some scenes u can start off with AFTER you finish planning your story. hm…So plan your story then start of with your first starting scene.

You want me to make the start? Without a story but with the plot tho?

1 Like